Sometimes you want to take part in the fun of Halloween without painting your face green or wearing an ill-fitting Catwoman costume to a work function. I get it. That's why I created this dramatic Halloween inspired makeup look. All you have to do as add your fave LBD and some fishnets and you'll be ready to party. It also serves as the perfect basis for any sexy vampire costume, sexy witch costume, sexy alien costume, etc. You get the picture. Basically, what I'm saying is. if you follow the steps to complete this look, you're gonna look hot. Guaranteed, or your money back. Well, actually, this blog is completely free, so that doesn't work, but you know what I mean. Anyway, I think this is the perfect glam going out look for this holiday and U really hope some of you test it out! If you do decide to wear it, tag me @makeupbyliana on Instagram so I can see!
Okay, enough chatting.... Let's get started!
1. Prime your lids
2. Apply a cool toned brown shade in the crease with a fluffy brush as your transition shade
3. Apply a lavender shade in the center of your eyelids
4.Use a small brush to add a shimmery navy on the inner and outer corners to create a halo effect. Don't forget to BLEND!
5. Deepen the navy with some black shadow, and drag it out to create a soft wing shape.
6. Highlight your inner corner and brow bone with a shimmer pale pink/white shadow
7. Use a liquid liner to create a dramatic wing
8. Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes, and the apply your favorite, most dramatic falsies.
9. Run some of the navy shadow on a small flat shader brush along your bottom lashline
10. Blend out the bottom lashline with the soft brown transition shade
Now, apply your usual face makeup. I usually do this first, but not with eyes as dramatic as these. You might want to pull out all of the stops for this one. Moisturize well and prime your face. Apply a full coverage foundation, and then highlight with concealer and contour with a powder or cream of your choice. Set everything with powder. Finish off the face with a neutral blush and lots of highlighter.
The lips are easy for this look. Just line your lips with any deep liner and fill in with a matching lipstick. Then, apply a lighter lipgloss in the center.
All done! What do you guys think? I hope some of you will try it out at a party!
Oh, and one last thing. If you're still looking for the perfect pair of tights to finish off your Halloween look, DEFINITELY check out these fishnets from Berskhire Tights. Use my code, blogger15 to get 15% off your purchase! I wore mine out last night and absolutely loved them. I should also mention that all of their products are made in the USA, which is awesome if your concerned with shopping ethically (which you should be)!! Anyway, I'll talk to you soon!