Yay!! Halloween tutorial season is officially here, and I think I speak for all makeup artists when I express how excited I am. My first look is this glamorous cat makeup that you can wear with a black dress, some killer heels, and of course, cat ears! No costume necessary! It's cheap, easy, and still gorgeous! Keep reading if you want to learn how to achieve this look.
1. Apply your face makeup as usual and fill in your brows.
2. Apply liquid black liner and create a dramatic wing.
3. Add black mascara to you top and bottom lashes and **optional** put on some fluttery false lashes.
Nose and Face
1. Black out the bottom of your nose with black pencil liner
2. Draw a line down to your cupid's bow and fill in your top lip with the same liner
4. Apply a light pink lipstick to your bottom lip
3. Use a felt tip eyeliner pen to draw on dots and wispy whiskers
1. Draw random little shapes around your temple with black pencil (shown in the picture) to create cheetah spots
2. Go over some of the lines and add dots with the felt tip liner
3. Shade in the cheetah spots with dark brown shadow for further depth
4. On the other side of your face, use the black felt tip liner to create Twiggy inspired bottom lashes
And you're done!! All you need for this look is already in your makeup bag- black pencil liner, black felt tip liner, black liquid liner, brown eyeshadow, pink lipstick, and lashes!
If you have 15 minutes and cute ears to finish off the look, this halloween tutorial is perfect for you!
Hope you enjoyed!