Break out those burnt orange shadows!!! It's time. As the countdown to Halloween and Halloweentown movie marathons begin, our makeup routine slowly changes. So, in honor of the beginning of my favorite season ever (!!!!) I bring you this easy smoky look featuring, once again, my beautiful model and roommate, Gina.
Before and After
Read on to get this look!
Apply your face makeup as usual, concentrating on highlighting the cheekbones, nose and cupid's bow
1. Prime as always and use a fluffy brush to place a transition shade in the crease.
2. Use a burnt orange color on the outer 2/3 of the lid and in the crease, creating a winged shape.
3. Place a shimmery tan shade on the inner 1/3 and highlight the inner corner and brow bone.
4. Deepen the crease lightly with a dark brown shade, but be careful not to take away from the orange.
5. Run a dark brown shadow along your top lash line and a deep purple along your bottom lash line.
6. Fill in your brows as usual and finish off with two coats of black mascara.
1. Outline your lips with a dark red liner for precision, and fill in with a matching lipstick.
2. Use your ring finger to place the burnt orange shadow in the center of your lips.
3.Add a clear gloss over the shadow and press your lips together.
Wasn't that easy?? If you recreate this look, don't forget to tag me on Instagram @makeupbyliana!! And don't forget to follow Gina @ginka29!
Until next time, my loves.